- Description: A two sided folding brochure
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I first stated in InDesign in setting up the layout of the brochure and deciding which way to fold it. I then started to sketch the design of the brochure. I decided to use the same three colors throughout the the brochure to keep the whole thing tied in. I then designed my new logo in Adobe Illustrator. I then used Adobe Photoshop to edit the pictures that I found. Once I set the pictures and logo in place I started to make the color boxes to around the brochure. I then made created my text and text wrapped around on of the pictures.
- Message: To bring in new customers for this company and inform people on the product they are selling.
- Audience: People who are looking for a natural lotion to use daily that will help with certain pain in a natural way.
- Top Thing Learned: The design and layout of the brochure is very important and you have to make sure it will work.
- Color scheme and color names: Big Split Complementary: Teal, Violet, and Red
- Title Font Name & Category: Modern No. 20: Modern
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro: Old Style
- Word Count of copy: 374
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites)
- Links to the lavender fields photo, heart shaped lotion photo, black lotion bottle, and multiple lotion bottles.