- Description: Personal logo’s for matching letter head and business cards.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I first created the logo using Adobe Illustrator, saved it and imported the logo into Adobe InDesign. I then started to create the letterhead. I wanted the whole things to simple and grab the attention of the person who is looking at it. I felt like the black and white really stood out. Plus with the green color that I had added add to the design. I then decided to continue the black and white. I decided to make the whole card black and keep the text white. I also thought adding the green on the side of the card really brought the attention of the person who is looking at this.
- Message: To draw in clients who are looking to get there taxes done. My main goal was to make everything look sleek and modern. I also wanted to make sure the whole design was professional.
- Audience: Anyone in need of getting their taxes done.
- Top Thing Learned: That sometimes being simple is what can really make the whole item come together.
- Color scheme and color names: monochromatic- black, white, and green
- Title Font Name & Category: Perpetua Titling MT- Old Style
- Copy Font Name & Category: Perpetua- Modern